Install Wii U backups on USB HDD – New 2016 Hack Easy way to mod!
Files needed +full instructions at
In this video I show how you can install Wii U games directly onto either a USB HDD or to the internal system memory for free. This is called the Brazillian method at the moment, and it’s very cool because it allows you to install games directly into your home menu, and they can launch straight after you power your console on without the need to start homebrew from the internet browser.
The first download you need to make is uTikDownloadHelper which you can get from the following URL:
In order to use that program you need to answer its question with the following answer:
The next download required is the WupInstaller which you can download from this URL:
– If you install to a USB HDD, everything from the drive will be wiped when you format it in the Wii U. No amount of partitioning can prevent that from happening
– Make sure you only install games from your consoles region.
– To be extra safe, install a game to USB to verify it is a good copy of the game BEFORE you install it to the system memory.
– The Wii U console can only write to 2TB of HDD space. You can use a larger HDD like 3TB but only 2TB will be available for use.
– Games can be updated as normal once installed.
Hope this helps you play Wii U games from USB, and as always if you have any questions or suggestions for future videos just let me know in the comments section.
Thanks for watching and subscribing!